The course is a series of internet pages with short test questions after each section. You may view the answers to the questions if needed. NEW! You may now view a video demo of the actual course to see a how you click through the course.
Unique advantages of our DPOR-approved online course. Reduced to $189 * in addition to our exclusive, highly popular free post-exam review to help you pass the PSI exam
Proven national software by REcampus
* Log-in and out at your own pace, easy navigation and
* Extremely high pass rate for VA state exam (PSI exam)
* No driving to and from school to sit in a classroom for 60 hours.
* Free use of in-office books and exam prep books Free to call our instructor anytime.
* Lowest cost course in VA: Now only $189
* 100% full refund policy w/in one week
* Exam in our Reston, VA office (Fairfax County) or scheduled anywhere in the USA
* No cost to take the course exam including any retake needed.
* Local company! Our office is in Fairfax County, Virginia. Our Instructor, a Virginia real estate broker, is available for questions. Sign up for the course here.
View a video about our online real estate license course.
PLUS... FREE exclusive personal post-exam review AT NO EXTRA COST (exclusive benefits)
* We provide a free personalized exam review by licensed Virginia real estate instructor and broker (provided at our Reston, VA office)
* The instructor does this for every student, whether you pass or fail the exam. And you can take the exam again if needed. * Highly popular. Compare to any other online realty school (or any real estate school at all). * Unlike some schools, you learn what you got right or wrong. You learn with an instructor's help.
*Our goal is teach our students so they pass the PSI state exam the first time. This is the way learning should be. Why not start your real estate career knowing the Virginia real estate laws and regulations.
The instructor provides a six page Tips Sheet for additional studying after completing the course.
Sign up now
This online course is Virginia state-approved to get a Virginia real estate license and become a Virginia real estate agent.This is the latest, most updated Virginia Real Estate Course available!
Note: Our school name is Act Web Real Estate School dba ActWebServices.com. DPOR School License # 0221000407 - Links to verification on Virginia Real Estate Board Website
Act Web Real Estate School, a Virginia proprietary real estate school, is an official provider of the RECampus online software course. We are located in Reston, Virginia in the offices of National Realty, a Virginia real estate company.
Licensed instructor available by phone or email for questions before, during and after your course.
* Post-exam review (at Northern Virginia office) Virginia Real Estate Board approved instructor - DPOR License # 0230000591
And welcome to the Real Estate Campus (REcampus) online.
Virginia Real Estate License Requirements
These are the basic requirements to become a Virginia real estate agent.
18 years oldHigh school graduate Complete the 60 hour Virginia pre-license course (we call this the license course), including proctored final course exam (Our online course is approved for the 60 hour course regardless of how long you actually spend on the course.) Pass the Virginia state exam, the PSI exam. Effective July 1, 2009, all individuals who apply for an initial salesperson or broker license must first be fingerprinted for the purpose of conducting a state and national criminal history record check.